Dr One 4000
This game is probably only playable for FPV-Drone-type people and you have to have a gamepad with at least two joysticks and a couple of buttons. To set everything up, take a look at the crappy YouTube-clips at the bottom of the page. 😉 To play full screen visit this page instead: FULLSCREEN
Disclamer: It’s a bit buggy, I’m not really a game programmer, most problems can be solved by reloading the page. 🙂
Playing with a gamepad requires a gamepad. It have to be set up under settings, if that seem like a hassle, check the video at the bottom of the page and it should be very easy because of the the educational skill of the person behind it and the quality of the video.
Playing with a gamepad requires mad keyboarding-skills and that you select it in settings.
The keys you should use are: W-S: throttle, I-K: pitch, D: yaw, J: roll and Space for fire.
Top 100 for each level
- 1 BadassZombieKiller02:45.385324
- 2 Micke Larsson03:54.645360
- 3 Nerdee Nerd04:05.708351
- 1 Micke Larsson01:39.646252
- 2 Nerdee Nerd01:41.582252
- 1 Micke Larsson00:56.651234
- 2 Nerdee Nerd01:58.618225
- 1 Micke Larsson00:53.722216
- 2 Nerdee Nerd01:06.399225
- 3 BadassZombieKiller01:31.226243
- 1 Micke Larsson01:16.758243
- 2 BadassZombieKiller01:45.105243
- 3 Nerdee Nerd01:51.058279